Hi All, this is a short presentation I have put together on keeping Passover as a Christian in preparation for Passover coming up next week.
I’m really excited for YHWH’s feasts and I love celebrating the Lord and I have learned so much from observing them. I believe this is certainly an appointed time to spend with God, hear from Him and continue to grow in Him.
Last year I did some research into the Seder meal, however The Parable of the Vineyard ministries shared how this may not be biblical. I don’t usually do that , but I suggest you do your own research. I just do a Passover meal with communion.
Also important to note that the day of Passover you also start eating unleavened bread and prior to this day you would have already started to give away or put away the leaven bread or any rising agents used for cooking from your house. It’s understandable that we may stay in a household where not everyone celebrates the feasts, but then go as the Lord leads you. Try your best, maybe just your room as a start. I have also heard of brothers and sisters storing some of these leavened goods in their cars.
But most importantly for me, it’s about the spiritual leaven and getting rid of things and false doctrines etc. that spiritually hinder us.
For more ways on keeping the Passover , I recommend you watch these videos on YT:
- 1. How to Celebrate the feast days as a Christian – 2023 CALENDER AND NEW MOONS INCLUDED https://youtu.be/PH0L-RAN7fU ~ by Change is coming soon on YT
- 2. Should Christians celebrate Passover ~ https://youtu.be/2NeOHih1NEI by Unlearn the Lies on YT
- 3. Passover how-to-guide for believers in Yeshua ~ https://youtu.be/L4kNmFnecEghttps://youtu.be/L4kNmFnecEg by Unlearn the Lies on YT
- 4. The Biblical New Year & Preparing for Passover ~ https://youtu.be/VB6WiT58ldM by Parable of the Vineyard on YT
- 5. PASSOVER and Pagan Practices: ( What you should know AND AVOID) ~ https://youtu.be/4cGQ-DVzZn0 by Parable of the Vineyard on YT
May Yahweh bless you! Shalom 🙂🙏