Hi All, just sharing an urgent message from a sister in Christ regarding those that are unsaved , lukewarm and once saved always saved believers.
We need to constantly examine ourselves and grow in Lord Jesus Christ. We are also responsible to pray for more human souls to be saved. Time is so short. Lord Jesus Christ is on His way and He us coming for His people, those without spot or wrinkle or blemish.
Below is an excerpt from my about page. We cannot afford to focus on the cares of this world and we need to be living for Christ and giving him our all.
As born-again believers, we should strive to be holy, set apart, repentant, and give our all for Lord Jesus Christ. We should come out of this world and focus on following God’s will for our lives and continue to share the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ. Walking with God is indeed a journey and process and we will always be learning. Doing the following should also help:
- Read, implement and make the bible standard for your life. (Proverbs 4:20-22)
- Love our Heavenly Father, Yahweh with all your heart mind and soul. (Matthew 22, 37-38)
- Submit your own will to God’s perfect will for you. (Romans 12:2)
- Be baptised and filled regularly with the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 5:18)
- Pray and spend time in God’s presence. (Psalm 62:8)
- Be quick to forgive others and and yourself. (Ephesians 6:14-18)
- Live a holy life, not a life according to your flesh. (Galatians 5:24-25)
- Witness and speak words of life, not death. (Mark 16:15)
- Use the sword of the spirit which is the word of God, and make prayer and supplication for all the saints of God. Do not be afraid to fight back and conquer the forces of evil. (Ephesians 6:17-18 and Isaiah 54:14-17)